Dear Anjali ,
Thank you so much for nominating me for Vincent Ehindero Blogger Award. This is my third WordPress writing award nomination.( One more similarity dear 😊).
To everyone reading this, Anjali herself is a great blogger. She speaks about her experiences and is brave enough to do so .I am falling for her writing as it’s so relatable and I genuinely think that we both think alike .She writes direct from heart .You can visit her blog
The Rules for this award are:
1) Thank the person who nominated you with a link to their blog.
2) Make a post of the award (with a Photo of the Logo).
3) Post the Rules.
4) Ask 5 – 10 questions of your choice.
5) Nominate 10 – 30 other bloggers (or more) and notify them.
6) Thank the originator of the award who has given us a platform whereby bloggers can be discovered and recognized for the work that they do. Please follow Vincent’s blog here.
1- Is blogging a profession or a hobby for you ?
– Blogging is a hobby but if I would get a chance I would love to make it as my profession as writing is my passion and this is the best platform to vent out your feelings and emotions in form of write ups .
2-How many friends have you made from blogging ?
–I must say that I have earned few friends from blogging .Each one out here is wonderful in their own skills and I am excited to make new friends in future .
3-What activities inspire you to feel like you’re living your life to the fullest ?
–Taking care of people around me , writing and executing my scripts ,rehearsals for the events ,making videos .In simple words I would say that each creative thing I do makes me feel that I’m living my life to the fullest .
4-Where do you see yourself in the next five years ?
– I want to see myself in the hearts of millions through my writing in the next five years .
5 – Do you ever regret any of your posts ?
- No,not at all . I am proud of my each and every post as all of them are direct from my heart .
I would like to Nominate the bloggers who are reading this post.All of you have a different style of writing and it’s so difficult for me to choose few .The questions are similar as they are so interesting. Lots of positive vibes and wishes for you all.
I am thankful to the originator of ‘VINCET EHINDERO BLOGGER AWARD’ MR . Vincent Ehindero who has given all of us a wonderful platform to recognise our work .
Thank you for taking out your precious time to read my article . Your likes and appreciations always inspire me to take a step forward .